These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Hong Kong.
Buyandship will not be held responsible if the products are defective or violate the brand’s or merchant’s intellectual property rights as Buyandship is not the selling agent. Buyandship is not responsible for the quantity or quality of the products inside the parcel, nor for any loss or damage caused by defective or inadequate packaging. Buyandship will not be responsible for any events that may impact the parcel before it arrives at a Buyandship oversea warehouse, including, but not limited to, any loss incurred due to the undeliverability, delay, or damage of the parcel by another delivery agent. Buyandship may be held responsible for any loss or damage to the parcel that can be proven to have happened after our warehouse has received the parcel or during our delivery.
For all information and details concerning lost or damaged shipments, please refer to our parcel protection policy.
Except as described in our parcel protection policy, Buyandship does not offer any refunds or cancellations. Any parcels that remain undeclared or unclaimed for more than 30 days from our receipt will be considered abandoned. Buyandship will not offer any refunds on abandoned parcels or parcels that contain prohibited items.
- Buyandship will not be able to deliver the following items:
- Goods that are classified as hazardous material or hazardous goods;
- Any non-approved dangerous goods as prohibited or restricted by IATA (International Air Transport Association), ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization), ADR (European Road Transport Regulation on dangerous goods), DOT (U.S. Department of Transport), USPS (United States Postal Service), UPU (Universal Postal Union) and any applicable government department or other relevant organization;
- Any goods that are prohibited or restricted by any export, import, or customs law provisions of the countries, states, or regions of origin, destination, or transit;
- Any goods listed in the operator restrictions;
- Any goods deemed inappropriate by Buyandship.
Buyandship has the right to open the parcel and inspect the products contained therein. However, Buyandship does not carry the obligation to examine the products. The result of any examination neither guarantees the quality and authenticity of the products, nor whether or not the products violate a statutory or authorities’ prohibition, in particular per the laws and regulations of the countries of parcel origin, destination, or transit.
Buyandship may inform the police, customs, or any related law enforcement organization if, during the examination, we suspect the content may violate a statutory or authorities’ prohibition, in particular per the laws and regulations of the countries of the parcel origin, destination, or transit.
Buyandship will not be responsible for any loss incurred due to examination. If the products are prohibited items, then Buyandship may discard the products and discontinue service to the customer.
Buyandship will only examine the content of the parcel and may alter the packaging, delay the shipment, refuse service, or refuse to ship out the parcel until the customer provide us with a declaration or deposit under the following circumstances:
- The parcel contains prohibited items;
- The parcel contents are damaged;
- The parcel contents are damaged due to inappropriate packaging;
- The bill of goods is missing or questionable;
- The value of the parcel contents differs from the declaration amount or is questionable;
- The actual value of the parcel is less than half of the shipment fee;
- The weight per waybill is over 300lbs;
- The ratio of volumetric weight to actual weight is more than 5.
Buyandship may, at its discretion, temporarily suspend or terminate the service provided to you without further notice, based on criteria that may include, but are not limited to, your phone number, your email address, or your previously known IP addresses.
By using the services provided by Buyandship, you hereby agree that Buyandship shall not be responsible for loss, damage, delivery delay, misdelivery, or the undeliverability of a parcel if you provide inaccurate information or are unable to provide the information we require. In such instances, Buyandship will not make adjustments, provide refunds, or offer any compensation. Buyandship shall not be held responsible for any direct, indirect, or collateral loss incurred, including, but not limited to, lost income, lost profit, lost market share, or lost opportunity.
By using the service provided by Buyandship, you agree that Buyandship will not be responsible for loss (including, but not limited to, lost income, lost profit, lost market share, or lost opportunity), delay, misdelivery, or undeliverability caused by reasons including, but not limited to:
- Negligence by you or a third party that results in a violation of the terms and conditions;
- Invalid information provided during registration;
- Invalid or missing tracking number;
- Invaild or missing member ID;
- Prohibited goods contained in the parcel;
- Alternative delivery or handling instructions given by you, the sender, or the recipient; and received by Buyandship in verbal or written form;
- Loss or damage to the contents while the parcel is sealed and the exterior packaging shows no significant damage and the recipient has not filed a written claim regarding the damage of the packaging;
- Delay caused by not confirming and paying any applicable tax or duty on time;
- Loss due to invalid tracking number, no declaration record, missing items, or wrongly sent items;
- Additional fees for multiple delivery attempts or re-routed delivery due to the invalid or incomplete recipient address information and/or the inability to contact the recipient.
“Force Majeure” - Buyandship shall not be responsible for any delay or undeliverability due to natural disasters (e.g. earthquake, cyclone, storm, flood, fog) or incidents that are not within Buyandship’s control (e.g. war, plane crash, embargo, riot, civil unrest, industrial action).
Buyandship shall not be held responsible for problems caused by you or a third party, including, but not limited to:
- Violations of the laws and regulations of the origin, destination, or transit country or region; parcel contents that include prohibited goods;
- Providing incorrect information regarding the parcel;
- Parcels held in customs for any reason;
- Invalid or missing recipient delivery address or contact information;
- Parcel rejected by Buyandship delivery partner;
- Suspicious or mismatched parcel content declaration information, including for item value, quantity, and description
- Suspicious parcel weight;
- Any violation of these terms and conditions, or any other conditions where Buyandship deemed it necessary to temporarily or permanently suspend service.
Buyandship will not be held responsible for problems arising from natural disasters, which include, but are not limited to, earthquakes, tornadoes, storms, floods, fires, plagues, fog, snow, frost, or other geological disasters.
Buyandship will not be held responsible for any loss caused by unforeseeable or uncontrollable circumstances including, but not limited to, natural disasters, labor strikes, disturbances, riots, war, the termination or disruption of communication or transportation that is not within Buyandship’s control, or mechanical malfunction that is not within Buyandship’s control.
Buyandship will not be held responsible for negligence by customs, carrier partners, or government authorities; nor for reasons including, but not limited to, rejection by customs, transit delays due to customs, flaws or imperfections in parcel content, damage to the parcel or parcel contents incurred while handled by customs, carrier partners, or government authorities.
Buyandship will not be held responsible for the damage or loss of data, images, or other digital content stored on any type of digital media.
Where uncontrollable circumstances arise, Buyandship will arrange for the delivery of the parcel and its contents in a reasonable manner. Buyandship does not carry a duty to inform you of the uncontrollable circumstance nor of the alternate means used to complete delivery, but will respond to any inquiries about such circumstances and means of delivery. Buyandship will not be held responsible for any resulting delays.